Cordaroys bean bag Review
My Cordaroys bean bag gives me a soft, comfortable piece of furniture that isn’t the same old couch or recliner. Not only are they ridiculously cozy to sit in, but they also come in a range of styles and colors so they fit any aesthetic. PT
they’re super easy to clean remove the cover and throw it in the washing machine. I’ve had mine for years and it still looks brand new!
From my experience, the bean bag doubles as a bed when you don’t need that extra seat. Perfect for when surprise sleepovers happen! So if you’re looking to spice up your living room with something both functional and fun, try out a Cordaroys bean bag.
|Material||Polyester, Polyester Blend|
|Product Dimensions||42″D x 42″W x 32″H|
|Room Type||Living Room|
|Included Components||Bean Bag Chair|
- CONVERTIBLE CHAIR: Giant foam chair converts to a full-size bed for guests, slumber parties, or just relaxing. Better than a bean bag, no beans about it!
- SOFT, WASHABLE COVER: Plush corduroy cover is soft-to-touch with durable woven backing. The washer and dryer are safe for your convenience—extra long zipper for easy removal.
- CHAIR TO BED IN A SNAP: Remove the cover and flip the inner cushion to turn it into a bed. Fold and slide into the cover to convert it back to a chair. So easy, the kids can do it!
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Once you receive your product, insert the bed into the chair cover and create friction while fluffing the polyfoam from the outside to help it expand and soften
- GREAT FOR ANY ROOM: Big bean bag chair is ideal for game rooms, family rooms, kids’ rooms, living rooms, guest rooms, offices, entertainment rooms, mancave, basements, and more!
Cordaroys bean bag Reviews
Dont take our word for it? Check out these reviews that are plastered all over the internet. We thought we would get together the best reviews and serve them on a plate for you.
Great chair. Not so great bed
Very comfy as a chair! We purchased to use in a playroom as a chair/sleep on while our possessions were moving cross country in a pod. When you unfold it, it’s quite lumpy and as the night goes on, the padding moves to leave my shoulders and hips on the floor. That said, still very happy with the purchase of a chair. It seems sturdy and the fabric and zipper are well-made. Just probably wouldn’t plan to use a bed for any length of time and would probably recommend it for kiddos only.
Really surprised by this
Teen daughter wanted a giant beanbag forever. This has excellent reviews. We bought the khaki color. The cover is excellent quality; taking it out or putting it back isn’t a problem. The problem is desiring to put it back on the cover. When a friend stays, we use it as a trundle-like mattress and it’s so comfy. Even adults don’t sink to the bottom and feel the floor. We love it!!!!
Where are CordaRoy bean bags made?
CordaRoy bean bags are made in the United States.
What is inside CordaRoy?
The patented inner cushion is stuffed with luxurious furniture-grade memory foam that shapes itself to hug me as I sink into its soft embrace. Its outer covering is also something special this cozy fleece fabric holds on tightly to keep the beloved bean-bag shape but still feels soft on my skin as if I am sitting outside on a sunny day with a warm blanket. Nowhere else offers such a level of comfort Cordaroy’s really knows how to make you relax!
How did Cordaroys do after Shark Tank?
I learned about Cordaroys bean bags and thought they sounded pretty neat. Not only can they turn into beds, but they come in many patterns! After researching, I read up on their time on Shark Tank. Suffice to say that they did really well even Kevin O’Leary (you know, the famous Mr Wonderful) decided to invest! It’s no surprise either David Wolfe, the founder, and creator of Cordaroys bean bags has a great story and his enthusiasm won O’Leary over. They did even better after the show was aired too although turnover was impressive before their appearance, Cordaroys experienced a 300% increase in sales afterward. Needless to say, I’m now considering getting one myself!
- Sink into Comfort with Our Koshio Bean Bag Review - May 9, 2023
- Top 3 Bean Bags For Pool Chillin: Relax in Style! - April 11, 2023
- 5 Best Bean Bag Filler Options: Where To Buy Bulk Stuffing - April 11, 2023