Last updated on March 2nd, 2023 at 12:54 am
We are here to help you decide which e Searider Bean Bag chair is right for you and if this lives up to the hype it has been getting in the media and my favorite marine magazines.
We will review and describe 4 of the e Searider Bean Bags available on the market. And just a side note from the company: All E-SeaRider bags are double-stitched for durability and strength.
1. e Searider Teardrop Style Marine Bean Bag
This sleek medium teardrop-shaped marine-grade e Searider Bean Bag is also stylish yet comfortable. The Trendy shape supports the back and neck without sacrificing deck space. Medium Teardrop: A great seller, popular with young adults and adults up to 200# and 5’10”. This is featured in our best boat bean bags article as one of the leading contenders.
All of our E-SeaRider bags are double-stitched for durability and strength.
|33″W X 36″L X 24″H
|Variable depending on user
|33″W X 33″L
8.3/6.1 cu ft
My Wife and I bought two for our boat trip to the Bahamas. We contacted customer service to see if we would get them in time. Not only did they arrive faster than expected, but they also personalized them with our boat name (extra cost) which matched the font on our boat perfectly. The bags made our trip to and from the Bahamas so much more comfortable. We are delighted and satisfied with our purchase.Kevin
2. Traditional Round Style Marine Bean Bag – Medium
This is the Classic Medium Round shaped marine grade bean bag. Uncomplicated and comfy, it is 106″ in girth and available in numerous color combos. The traditional round style is the most adaptable and favored among smaller boats. An excellent seller, famous with adults and people who love to boat around up to 170# and 5’8″.
|36″W X 36″L X 24″H
|Varies based on user
|29″W X 29″L
11.4/8.6 cu ft
3. e Searider Wedge Style Marine Bean Bag
This ultra custom small wedge marine grade bean bag boasts a narrow footprint without sacrificing comfort. Truly a proven high-speed performer that looks great in a two-tone color. The Wedge series is our top seller among ladies, sunbathers and hardcore trollers. The Wedge tucks in well in the back corner up against the transom while using the gunnel as an armrest. The Small Wedge also works really well in between the center console and the gunnel when trolling. It allows you to keep an eye on the rods while comfortably seated under the shade of the t-top.
|15″W X 34″L X 36″H
|Varies based on user
|15″W X 34″L
6.0/5.4 cu ft
4. e Searider Armchair Style Marine Bean Bag
The Medium Armchair marine grade e Searider Bean Bag also offers you ultimate leisure and comfort with arm rests. This model has a square bottom ideally suited for stacking next to other armchairs without wasting deck space. The Medium Armchair is a proven performer.
The Medium Armchair is best suited for larger boats with ample deck space and will comfortably hold persons up to 275lbs.
|36″W X 32″L X 35″H
|20″W X 18″L
|31″W X 31″L
9.2/7.5 cu ft
How to Clean an e Searider
Never use alcohol or bleach-based cleaners on your E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bag.
General Wash Down
- Hose off your E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bag with clear, clean water at least once a month. This helps prevent dirt and grime from becoming embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more vigorous cleanings.
- If water alone doesn’t do the trick, or if you’ve had an especially bloody day, try a mild soap such as Dawn, Dreft, Woolite, or even that baby shampoo you used to clear your diving mask.
- Air dry after rinsing.
- Brush off excess dirt.
- Hose off your E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bag with clear, clean water.
- Prepare a mild soap and water cleaning solution – do not use detergents.
- Rem scrub solution-soaked, soft bristle brush on the necessary areas on heavier soil.
- Allow mild soap and water solutions to soak for a few minutes to break down grime, blood, and dirt.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear, clean water.
- Allow airing dry.
E-Sea Rider Marine Grade Bean Bags do not mildew. However, a heavier cleaning may be required if a bag has been improperly stored for long periods of time or after an intense day on the water. In that case, simply follow the instructions below.
- Follow instructions 1-6 for General/Light Cleaning.
- Retreat trouble areas with another mixture of mild soap and water.
- Gently scrub solution-soaked, soft bristle brush on offending areas.
- Rinse with clear, clean water.
- Allow airing dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
Although you may be tempted to have a professional clean your E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bag, we recommend mild soap, water, and elbow grease. Proper care and storage should not warrant this level of treatment.
Do NOT dry clean E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bags.
Do NOT use a steamer or iron on E-Sea Rider Marine Bean Bags.
- Nectar vs Leesa – A Comprehensive Comparison of Two Popular Mattress Brands - January 27, 2024
- Nectar vs Casper vs Purple: A Comparison of Comfort and Value - January 27, 2024
- Nectar vs Helix: Comparing Sleep Quality, Comfort, and Customer Satisfaction - January 26, 2024